Only one more yellow hero left to spoil.

By WonderWAAAGH, in Star Wars: Destiny

And he/she either comes alphabetically before Chewbacca, or after Maz. I'm guessing the latter, since it's doubtful that two upgrades come before Bowcaster.

#42 - ?

#43 - Chewbacca

#44 - Jyn

#45 - Maz

#46 - ?

#47 - ?

#48 - Bowcaster

Speculate away.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH

Cassian Andor

Sabine Wren?

Edited by aasenb

I'm guessing a non-unique from the prequels

2 minutes ago, Ywingscum said:

I'm guessing a non-unique from the prequels

That would be my guess as well. Good call.

Outer Rim Smuggler

Edited by Starbane

Yup, guessing 7 cost char with 8 Life, mix of damage, disrupt and cash with some minor ability like able to resolve modifier cash-Dice or similar.

To be fair, they're going to have a hard time sticking to the 3-and-1 paradigm moving forward. Consider blue: how many non-unique groups of force users can you think of for either side, in any era?

1 minute ago, WonderWAAAGH said:

To be fair, they're going to have a hard time sticking to the 3-and-1 paradigm moving forward. Consider blue: how many non-unique groups of force users can you think of for either side, in any era?

Well, they could just add random titles to generic characters to create blue non-uniques for example.

-Jedi Battle Master-Jedi Counselor-Jedi Guardian

-Sith Archivist -Sith Assassin

-Jedi Librarian -Jedi Diplomat

etc....

I suppose, but that's going to make the characters feel even more diluted.

18 minutes ago, Virtigo said:

Well, they could just add random titles to generic characters to create blue non-uniques for example.

-Jedi Battle Master-Jedi Counselor-Jedi Guardian

-Sith Archivist -Sith Assassin

-Jedi Librarian -Jedi Diplomat

etc....

Umm, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master.

Sith Aprentice, Sith Lord.

Do all Padawans have to be the same? Can they make another Padawan in a couple years that's different? I think that would be ok.

Edited by Starbane

Be a while before they run out of stromtrooper types at least.

Wookie Warrior!!!!!!

~D

Saw perhaps?

1 hour ago, HoodieDM said:

Wookie Warrior!!!!!!

~D

I second this guess! They already have the artwork for it from Imperial Assault...plus how appropriate since they are putting out Chewie in this set :)

Non-Unique, I don't see them breaking away from the layout of Awakenings. I could be wrong, but I highly highly doubt I am not.

Probably some partisan trooper type.

Lothal Rebel

Fits yellow, non - unique, hero requirement perfectly for a set called Spirit of Rebellion.

I like having non- uniques. I think of the characters like action figures and it's cool having multiples of the same generic character sometimes. Some random rebel like Stone37 suggests would be perfect.

now spoil the villain yellows all we got is a partially spoiled IG-88. I wanna see Bossk, Boba Fett, a Trandoshian, etc etc

Padme's Body double: 2 cost non-unique with Guardian and 3 health. 2 - 1 discard sides, and 4 blank sides.

19 hours ago, Stone37 said:

Lothal Rebel

Fits yellow, non - unique, hero requirement perfectly for a set called Spirit of Rebellion.

Alas, L comes before M, so if it was 'Lothal Rebel' then it would occupy number 45 and Maz would be 46.

9 hours ago, Ajones47 said:

Alas, L comes before M, so if it was 'Lothal Rebel' then it would occupy number 45 and Maz would be 46.

I don't believe cards are numbered in alphabetical order.

They're ordered by faction, color, and type, then sorted alphabetically. So yes, all of the characters for a given color and faction will be numbered alphabetically.

'Bothan Spy' :o

I could definitely see Bothan spy.

On 3/17/2017 at 3:02 PM, Starbane said:

Outer Rim Smuggler

That's an interesting guess....