Magic Advantage - Natural Knowledge Of A Path

By TheTitanTosser, in Anima Rules Questions

Hello!

I've got a question that I would like to know your opinion on, due to the wording of the magic advantage Natural Knowledge Of A Path.

For the Magic Advantage Natural Knowledge Of A Path it says that you gain Innate Knowledge of a path up to lvl 40. I'm assuming this means that you only learn of the spells (saving you from having to invest lvls into) and that they still cost zeon to cast. This until your MA reaches a point where they are Innate and free to cast.

OR

Does it mean that they become free to cast spells following the rules of Innate Magic except for the zeon cost limit based on MA.

I always interpret it as the creature getting innate knowledge of the spells, not innate spells. As such, they automatically get every spell from level 2 to 40 of the path they chose. But that's just how I do it. Others might think differently.

yes Eiliya is correct, the character gains the first 40 levels of knowledge in the chosen path without having to spend spell levels, this is good if your character has a low intelligence and you dont intend to raise it.