Destiny Dice Vault update. what do you think?

By sampo, in Star Wars: Destiny

Well here it is folks Destiny dice box Ver2, let me know what you think, thanks.

Man they look pretty good, if you get funded let me know. If you can ship to Australia I would have to consider a few.

That looks great. I like that you can see a lot of the dice at a glance. But, your picture is all wrong. In order to really sell it, you should have the dice sorted by faction and color to show how this aids in deck building as well as with general storage.

It looks good. I personally am looking for something that holds a deck and enough dice to go play at the game store.

Only US shipping that is a major drawback.

Looks good for storage!

I'm interested, but would want to know how much shipping will be.

1 hour ago, KrisWall said:

I'm interested, but would want to know how much shipping will be.

Looks like $9 gets added for shipping when you go to pledge.

Is there a foam topper (a lot of miniature cases come with them) to keep the top of the box from coming into contact with the dice and/or to help keep them in place?

49 minutes ago, netherspirit1982 said:

Looks like $9 gets added for shipping when you go to pledge.

That seems like a lot. I was considering ordering a handful, but $9 shipping increases the cost of a single unit by ~70%. It increases the cost for two units by ~40%. That seems crazy for something that weighs almost nothing.

7 minutes ago, KrisWall said:

That seems like a lot. I was considering ordering a handful, but $9 shipping increases the cost of a single unit by ~70%. It increases the cost for two units by ~40%. That seems crazy for something that weighs almost nothing.

Yeah, true. Though, a 4 pack with $9 shipping is only $15.50 each, which isn't bad at all considering foam trays for miniatures are usually $10+ each, just for the foam.

Edited by netherspirit1982

Just curious...How snug are the dice? If I tip it over, will they fall out?