Restock heresay

By Rebeltrooper, in Star Wars: Destiny

Take it for what it is worth, but this makes sense since it would be a positive for ffg's bottom line. If anyone else starts hearing things of this nature pass it on!

If, IF, this is true then good. Im just a believe it when I see it person.

OMG, what will people do when there isn't a product shortage any more. These forms are doomed! Oh sorry, it just sounds like commonsense to me.

I hope it's true. We'll see.

If it were true I'd expect them to come out and clear the air, but FFG has always been pretty secretive in some ways.

"Our distributor told us..."

Yeah, nothing to see here.

No, actually FFG is going to do absolutely nothing about this, at all...... Seriously, stop all the waaaghing over everything.

Of course they worked on increasing their manufacturing capacity. I could just make a wild guess at a second factory and probably be right. I still don't know if a doubling of supply will be enough, if that is all the second factory will afford them. If this is true and the second factory is coming on line soon or is online, then we will get that 3rd set in the fall. If this is "real" news then it is good news.

1002_f0f1.gif

Hopefully this is true. I have maintained that limited isnt bad if the size of the run meets demand.