Corellian Conflict in CT

By player2426063, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Anyone interested in starting a group in Fairfield County, CT to play through the Corellian Conflict? I am generally free on Saturdays.

Thanks.

-Michael

CC.jpg

Where are you in Fairfield? I am near new milford and can meet in Danbury at Gamer's gambit on Saturdays. Been dying to try a campaign.

I am in Bridgeport and work in Danbury. Saturdays at Gamer's Gambit would work. There is also a shop in Norwalk near Route 7. That might work too.

For the CC Campaign, we need at least two more players. Do you usually play Imperials or Rebels?

I'm interested. I could make Gamer's Gambit Saturday afternoon, and might be able to bring a friend.

17 hours ago, Black Sword Admiral said:

I'm interested. I could make Gamer's Gambit Saturday afternoon, and might be able to bring a friend.

Awesome. Are you an experienced player or a newbie? Also, do you normally play the Imperial side or the Rebel side?

If we are able to get four players, I am thinking of Saturday the 25th. How does that work for you guys? If it is good, I can reach out to Gamer's Gambit and ask if they are able to host us.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, player2426063 said:

Awesome. Are you an experienced player or a newbie? Also, do you normally play the Imperial side or the Rebel side?

If we are able to get four players, I am thinking of Saturday the 25th. How does that work for you guys? If it is good, I can reach out to Gamer's Gambit and ask if they are able to host us.

Thank you.

Fairly newbish. I only have casual home game experience. Galactic Empire all the way. Though I would play Rebels if absolutely necessary. I'm free most Saturdays, but I do have a social obligation on the 25th, depending on timing it might not be a problem though.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:07 PM, player2394959 said:

Where are you in Fairfield? I am near new milford and can meet in Danbury at Gamer's gambit on Saturdays. Been dying to try a campaign.

Hey player2394959, you in? What side do you play?

Was wondering if you guys still wanted/needed another for CC?

Im located in Norwalk and have a car and am willing to travel.

Hey Black Sword Admiral. No word from the other guy. Do you want to meet up on Saturday the 25th for a game? I know you said you had a social obligation and I am free from 10am to 4pm. Let me know if there is a time that works for you for us to have a match if Gamer's Gambit is the most convenient store for you.

Thanks.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, SalLipton1940 said:

Was wondering if you guys still wanted/needed another for CC?

Im located in Norwalk and have a car and am willing to travel.

Hi SalLipton, we are still looking for players. What do you normally play? Rebels or Imperials?

Also, you ever play at Battlegrounds Gaming in Norwalk?

Just now, player2426063 said:

Hi SalLipton, we are still looking for players. What do you normally play? Rebels or Imperials?

Also, you ever play at Battlegrounds Gaming in Norwalk?

Also, what's your skill level? Experienced? New Player? Somewhere in between?

On March 15, 2017 at 11:32 AM, player2426063 said:

Hey player2394959, you in? What side do you play?

Yeah man I can pla

On March 13, 2017 at 6:01 PM, player2426063 said:

I am in Bridgeport and work in Danbury. Saturdays at Gamer's Gambit would work. There is also a shop in Norwalk near Route 7. That might work too.

For the CC Campaign, we need at least two more players. Do you usually play Imperials or Rebels?

I usually play rebels but I have plenty of imp stuff and am totally flexible

1 hour ago, player2394959 said:

I usually play rebels but I have plenty of imp stuff and am totally flexible

Rebels is great. I am an Imperial Player and I think Black Sword Admiral is as well. Not sure what SalLipton is.

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:25 PM, player2426063 said:

Hey Black Sword Admiral. No word from the other guy. Do you want to meet up on Saturday the 25th for a game? I know you said you had a social obligation and I am free from 10am to 4pm. Let me know if there is a time that works for you for us to have a match if Gamer's Gambit is the most convenient store for you.

Thanks.

Yes, Gamer's Gambit is the most convenient place. I don't have to be anywhere until after four. How does meeting you at noon sound?