Newbie Question On Tabletop Simulator

By jeffmaul51, in Star Wars: Destiny

I finally decided to purchase it so I can get more gamers under my belt. I watched Tiny Grimes video on it and it helped a lot. However I have a couple issues not sure if it is cause I am on a MacBook but I cant get the Dice or Card images to enlarge when I roll over them with my mouse. In all the video I have seen it just looks player just rolls over the Die or the card and the image enlarges so you can read it easier but for me that is not the case. Is there some sort of setting I need to change.

another issue I am having is drawing cards from the deck. I can right click on the deck and hit the draw card text and get a card one at a time but I swore I saw in one of ther videos thT you can put your mouse on th deck and type in the number of cards you want i.e. 5 and that many get drawn. That is not working for me either.

any one have any ideas on how to remedy this?

r

If I remember correctly I think it is left ALT key by default. Also I am having the same issue that I can't draw a card by hovering over the deck and clicking a number. Also right-clicking on the deck and selecting Draw has no effect when I tried it.

Edited by DDoubleVVision