[Provided] Fanware-AddOn for: Rivals for Glory

By Gregorius21778, in Black Crusade

„Rivals for Glory“ (the BlackCrusade(tm) adventure from the GM-Kit) makes uses of a lot
of random encounters as fillers between the relevant plot points, which is a fine thing if one
intends to add additional scenes to it. Setting the 40K background aside, the whole affair is
not unlike one of those high-fantasy adventures that dominated the RPG scene in the early
days, and so inspiration for a little extra comes easy. After all, anything goes!
In this document you will find additional encounters, some suggestions for changes to the
original module as well as ideas for optional rules to be used in the adventure

Enjoy!

=======================================================================
With kind regards: Gregorius21778
My blog

P.S: Hey, Asmodee! We want our signatures back!

Rather cool. Any suggestions on possible advancements for Hereteks towards becoming machines? The Rival Heretek has the machine trait, but what is after that?

Also, forums-related post: how to get a profile picture. Apparently selfies are too big, or something.

Hello Boo,

while I have no suggestions on how to turn a heretek into a machine, I can help you with the profile picture:

When you open your own profile (by clicking onto your own name), all you have to do is to click on the icon in the upper left of the view that follows (profile photos). You cannot upload your own photos, so, but must choose one of the avatars that FFG/Asmodee offer.

My blog

Hmm. How do you get Avatars from FFG?

On 10.3.2017 at 7:17 AM, Gregorius21778 said:

When you open your own profile (by clicking onto your own name), all you have to do is to click on the icon in the upper left of the view that follows (profile photos). You cannot upload your own photos, so, but must choose one of the avatars that FFG/Asmodee offer.

See above :) Or, see the picture below.

My blog

Edited by Gregorius21778

Thanks!

One last question. On Wednesday, I posted a question thread. I haven't managed to attract any answers. Any advice?

Well, boo...

as you will have noted, this forum went into the "Archives", and this usually means a sharp decline in activity. Personally, I keep posting my material here (as long as I have an option to do so) because I have been a "forum regular" for many, many years. But all in all, I would not be surprised if I would -never- get any replies to it.

My blog

Edited by Gregorius21778

Huh. That's rather a shame. Are you aware of any ongoing BC, or even GW in general, forums that are active?

And does anyone know what "Warp Charms" are? Not a single rulebook states what they are. Yet they are listed as Gear in the Temple of Lies, for the High Prophet. And as a possible prize for part of Toppled Spires.

Sounds like an artifact or some kind of amulet or trinket that may or may not help the user to navigate the warp or something far more dangerous