SoR Event is going to be very limited...

By ReaverRandall, in Star Wars: Destiny

WooooHoooo!!

Found a shop 1.5 hours away that is holding a pre-release event! Road trip with the wife and kids!

All we have is 2 starter decks and 1 booster I bought on eBay. We're going to arrive early and the store owner said we could crack into our SoR boosters to build full decks for the tourney, even borrow from his cards! What a guy.

I'll let you guys know how we do. My kids and wife just learned how to play last night. If we win ONE game it will be CELEBRATION! haha!

39 minutes ago, Conviction said:

WooooHoooo!!

Found a shop 1.5 hours away that is holding a pre-release event!

Where you at?

Jackson, MI

GetYourGameOn in Ferndale, MI is holding the event

Edited by Conviction

All signs point to SoR to arrive at the tail end of April. We shall see. As of now I am looking forward to going to a pre-release event with my brother and his daughter to see what we all pull. After that I look forward to reading about what everyone else has pulled and cards I have yet to hear about...which makes a lot of them.

In Vancouver, BC Canada, there is a total of 3 locations hosting 5+ events over this weekend.

I'm pretty sure supply is doing fine.

On 3/28/2017 at 9:03 AM, Amanal said:

You form the minority opinion then.

yes because most like to over look everything and make excuses instead of pushing them to do any better, it's all right they did not send enough product so players could get product and set up a local scene, it's all right they waited so long to address the issue and the community, who cares if there is adequate prizes to help this game grow, hell who cares if this game grows at all.

6 minutes ago, soviet prince said:

yes because most like to over look everything and make excuses instead of pushing them to do any better, it's all right they did not send enough product so players could get product and set up a local scene, it's all right they waited so long to address the issue and the community, who cares if there is adequate prizes to help this game grow, hell who cares if this game grows at all.

Rather I don't have a working time machine to go back and fix these problem and choose not to be a broken record about it.

I care very much about the game, but, there are things I can do to promote the game, join a community and make sure my opponents have fun games.

Just beating that poor dead horse is not good for the game, community or anything else. You are not fixing a single problem, just being one.

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif

1 hour ago, Amanal said:

Rather I don't have a working time machine to go back and fix these problem and choose not to be a broken record about it.

I care very much about the game, but, there are things I can do to promote the game, join a community and make sure my opponents have fun games.

Just beating that poor dead horse is not good for the game, community or anything else. You are not fixing a single problem, just being one.

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif

yes because ignoring the problem works ever time

9 hours ago, soviet prince said:

yes because ignoring the problem works ever time

Except the problem hasn't been ignored, otherwise it wouldn't be considered beating a dead horse.

Just saying.

11 hours ago, Starbane said:

Except the problem hasn't been ignored, otherwise it wouldn't be considered beating a dead horse.

Just saying.

my problem is ppl not seeing that it was a big deal because it was, I hope it does get better we will see