Are we getting reprints?

By LeeroyPorkins, in DungeonQuest Revised Edition

I was wondering as this game looks interesting. I heard that there was a breakup of companies and thought this game was with the other company and not FFG.

Yeah, this game should have returned to GW, but, oddly enough, it just appeared in the reprinting queue (date of the news: 2/9/2017), which is rather unexpected. It's either an absolute snafu, or they got the license back for this one only. No idea. If you're interested, shoot their customer service a mail and ask if it's an oddity, or it's actually getting reprinted

I thought the same.

Ilooked through the entire rulebook and every inch of the box, GW is not mentioned nor is the logo anywhere.

Further research on bgg and Wikipedia reveals Brio AB owns this. GW published an English edition at some point.

Interesting. So here's hope for an expansion ... ?

The English edition reprint is officially on the boat. So, yeah, we're getting a reprint for real

Current status is: Awaiting reprint - recent 20.3.18 update of status also

Currently researching Terrinoth games and was looking to see if this is an active or discontinued line, looks 'active, maybe'.

This should also be with the Terrinoth games, FFG, get your website strategy sorted! And keep improving the unity between Terrinoth games marketing/ content wise- having those overlaps in different games is why I like the Terrinoth games so much. And its a perfect 'universe' setting for giving fantasy games a shared setting/history/'home'.

Edited by Watercolour Dragon
date