SoR updated to 'On the Boat,' 3/6

By WonderWAAAGH, in Star Wars: Destiny

Expect to see boosters on store shelves in 8-10 weeks; that's early to mid-May.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH

Good, I hope we will see more spoilers soon :wub:

It is still possible for them to hit a May the Fourth Star Wars Day release, but it will be a tight crunch and less likely now.

17 minutes ago, anthonybarnstable said:

It is still possible for them to hit a May the Fourth Star Wars Day release, but it will be a tight crunch and less likely now.

I would expect at least a limited supply for Force Friday.

1 hour ago, NetCop said:

Good, I hope we will see more spoilers soon :wub:

If they continue to break them down by color then we can expect about 3 previews, once a week or every other week leading up to the release. That would place the first preview on the 27th, at the absolute earliest. Just a guess.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH

I'm really looking forward to making new decks, and maybe finding a good place for Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Crossing my fingers for Farm Boy Luke 10-14 cost.

4 hours ago, WonderWAAAGH said:

Expect to see boosters on store shelves in 8-10 weeks; that's early to mid-May.

I hope it isn't the same bloody boat they put X-Wing on otherwise they'll be here in time for Christmas <_<

Cheers
Baaa

I'm curious to see what the availability will be and cost at the retailers. I am betting not $2.99 though.

57 minutes ago, GrandMoffMatt said:

I'm curious to see what the availability will be and cost at the retailers. I am betting not $2.99 though.

If not $2.99 than u need to find a new lgs or order online. Don't support markups

Can't wait! I'm hoping to get Director krenic and a death trooper

can't wait for more cards, the card pool is little small now

7 hours ago, Baaa said:

I hope it isn't the same bloody boat they put X-Wing on otherwise they'll be here in time for Christmas <_<

Cheers
Baaa

Its a new boat. The previous company went BANKRUPT so FFG has to have gotten someone new. At least I think, someone in a X-Wing group Im in posted about a shipping company going bankrupt and I assume that was the one FFG used.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveZgLo5HWW5Kcf6Xfpz1

Pedro was promoted to pachyderm in charge of packaging and parcels. As you can see, he is on it and has your x-wing on the boat. :lol:

Great news, Planning to save up to grab a pair of boxes, had fun with Awakenings and a Rylo starter(still need a Rey one), managed to get quite a few Legendarys just pulling from the open box in the shop, but I could really use more upgrade that full boxes will bring. That and I could still use a better pair up for my elite Jabba(although I happily have all the Heroic Blues, including Elite Luke and Quigon(no Rey yet obviously))

SoR will be coming out in waves. How much was previously shipped isn't known. This notice may be the last boat leaving. Either way, boat #1 has boxes for the April 1st event. May the 4th would be a good release date for the first (second?) wave of boxes.

6 minutes ago, Mep said:

SoR will be coming out in waves. How much was previously shipped isn't known. This notice may be the last boat leaving. Either way, boat #1 has boxes for the April 1st event. May the 4th would be a good release date for the first (second?) wave of boxes.

I don't think boat #1 has the April event material. I'm betting that's already here in the US. The boat can't make it across the Pacific in three and half weeks or less. FFG needs lead time to get the event packs to stores, so it has to already be here and accounted for.

Probably more than one boat. Clearly the boat shipping the April stuff left a long time ago. This notice is probably for the last boat.

1 minute ago, Mep said:

Probably more than one boat. Clearly the boat shipping the April stuff left a long time ago. This notice is probably for the last boat.

Awakening promo kits were delivered air mail. I'd bet these are too. Only way to ensure they arrive on time.

Pedro has all your pre-release boosters under control.

1325347916-funny-airplane.jpg

He does have to wonder what happened to his legs.

1 hour ago, Stone37 said:

Awakening promo kits were delivered air mail. I'd bet these are too. Only way to ensure they arrive on time.

Possible, though they have been printing for a long time. The first batch could have been shipped out a couple of months ago. At $2.99 a pack with the dice, I am not sure the margins allow for airmailing outside of a big event like GenCon.

4 hours ago, Mep said:

Possible, though they have been printing for a long time. The first batch could have been shipped out a couple of months ago. At $2.99 a pack with the dice, I am not sure the margins allow for airmailing outside of a big event like GenCon.

FFG also confirmed they took a loss on the Awakening promo kits.

That and Disney could be requiring that FFG start to gain some traction on this game and have bigger events like these going.

They just have to sell half this next set on ebay an they'll be fine. :lol:

SoR would have been in production for quite some time now, since it takes so long to make those dice. Probably sent out before the Chinese New Year.

On 07/03/2017 at 6:11 AM, Amanal said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveZgLo5HWW5Kcf6Xfpz1

Pedro was promoted to pachyderm in charge of packaging and parcels. As you can see, he is on it and has your x-wing on the boat. :lol:

But that's a donkey.

Cheers
Baaa

Yes, but a very thick skinned donkey. :lol: