If I just purchased the entire game?!

By Sinnistar, in Elder Sign

Hello,

I just purchased a revised edition of Elder Signs, along with all 4 expansions and the Grave Consequences expansion. My question is what do I have to replace out of the revised edition with the Unseen Forces replacement cards? Everything that the Unseen Forces instructions tell me to? Or just the one Elder Sign adventure and Other world adventures?

The revised core set already has revised investigators, IIRC. So, you need to replace adventure cards and other world cards

Well when I saw that in Unseen Forces that there were replacement cards, and it stated that they were as per the REVISED cards in the Core set, i simply ignored them.

However, it later turned out that whilst i did have the revised core set, that the Other WOrld cards had NOT Been replaced and i had the old versions. I could never understand why anyone would go to an Other World location which gave both an Elder Sign AND a Doom token as a reward. The revised versions give a Reprieve on the Doom token and make much more sense!