List of all UK Organised Play events?

By GammonLord, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Anyone know where I can find out the above? Searched the net to no avail....

You cant.

Each store champ is only advertised by the individual store.

Regionals were on Esvediums website as our distributor.

It might be a project worth doing. Seems daunting to me

Would be nice - easiest way would probably be create a Facebook Group page - have people join it post events they know about and keep an updated list there.

Hmm... I'm not a facebooker, nor on any other social media so im not quite the guy to do it. Real shame there isn't a central place to advertise - I wanted to go to the Bristol OG event happening this sunday, however only found out about it when it was sold out...

1 hour ago, GammonLord said:

Hmm... I'm not a facebooker, nor on any other social media so im not quite the guy to do it. Real shame there isn't a central place to advertise - I wanted to go to the Bristol OG event happening this sunday, however only found out about it when it was sold out...

FB is great for stuff like this - you don't have to be friends with anyone!

Bristol area is quite well represented as there is Bristol Independent Games (hosting the tournament on Sunday, sold out pretty quick too) and Firestorm Games in Cardiff (recently had 45 for a regional).

The FB group (91 members currently) for the SW is Star Wars Armada - South West UK.

I think there are pretty healthy communities in Cardiff area, Bristol and Weston-super-Mare at least.

On 3 March 2017 at 0:53 PM, Ginkapo said:

You cant.

Each store champ is only advertised by the individual store.

Regionals were on Esvediums website as our distributor.

It might be a project worth doing. Seems daunting to me

I'm sure Esvdiums have a spreadsheet when it comes to store champs etc

On 3 March 2017 at 5:55 PM, GammonLord said:

There is another Bristol event on the 9th April https://www.facebook.com/events/396106277422581/ ticks only went up last night most likely sell out fast again

Cheers for the heads up! Just bought my ticket!

3 hours ago, GammonLord said:

Cheers for the heads up! Just bought my ticket!

Paid for mine this morning as well as it's not to bad a drive from Yeovil even if I'm suck in the car on my own