Aldershot (UK), Store Championship, 20th May

By noggin, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hello there,

The Store Championship has been scheduled for our local game store. More info to follow, but you can book free Saturday and perhaps grab a ticket in advance.

It's Saturday 20th May.

The address is:

The Games Shop Aldershot, 6 Wellington St, Aldershot, GU11 1DZ

It's less than hour by train from London Waterloo.

Link to Facebook Event with more details:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1348378518561918/?ti=as

Hello again, my local Store has Store Championship this Saturday. I don't know many UK based players by forum nicknames, but let me call few I know and perhaps you will get a chance to visit us or spread the info?

And I'm sorry for late reminder, but I've been playing father for last two months and didn't realise it middle of May already :)

@ManInTheBox , @TheCallum , @florianhess , @Ginkapo , @SmurfWedge

It's less than hour by train from London Waterloo.

The address is: The Games Shop Aldershot, 6 Wellington St, Aldershot, GU11 1DZ

Link to Facebook Event with more details:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1348378518561918/?ti=as

Thanks for the shout out but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Good luck

Thanks for answer. I know it's short notice, I should post reminder earlier. I don't know who on the forum is from UK and from which part, so if you know any players from London/nearby, please call them here. Maybe someone will fancy a trip, some games and Flotilla Promo on Saturday.

Thank you!

Hey man,

Thanks for the heads up. Sadly I won't be able to make it but would certainly be up for the next one.

Andy

Unfortunately I didn't see this early enough, I've now got plans, else I would've come.

I posted a link to our group in case they are interested.

Thanks for sharing! Do you have London Players FB group?

That's a shame I haven't posted it earlier, I've got overwhelmed by real life when I became first time father recently. I would enjoy another re-match with you, if that happened.

Anyway, I've got a word from TO that they've got some more kits and he thinks about another tournament in the summer, possibly small ships only. I'll post it sooner this time.