FFG, this would help

By Rebeltrooper, in Star Wars: Destiny

Give us some spoilers. We need something else to talk about debate about that isn't how we all feel about the announcement you made regarding print runs. Spoilers will create positive hype, do 2 a week, til April release date, that's 14-20 cards total by the time it launches. No sweat off your back and it quenches our thirst for cards!

You gonna pay someone to write the articles?

until they realize when the game is released they wont be able to get any cards

2 hours ago, soviet prince said:

until they realize when the game is released they wont be able to get any cards

Spoilers have nothing to do with availability.

They have 160 cards / 60 dice to speak about.

A weekly article would be perfect to generate hype and calm whiners down

Edited by blackholexan

I miss SOR spoilers too :(

Same here! We need spoiler.

I actually agree with the OP. Make a political move and distract us from our angst. It works in America. Have an controversial topic? Do something news-worthy and distract everyone from the topic and hope they forget.

11 hours ago, WonderWAAAGH said:

You gonna pay someone to write the articles?

Do they need to be articles per say? I'd be fine with "Batch 1, enjoy!" being the only text LOL. I know what you mean, but there are low-budget options. They could easily throw a few podcasts a bone and not have to do any major work themselves.

or they can reassure us there taking this seriously

If they were smart they'd release another rules update. We could distract ourselves for weeks talking about how bad and confusing it is.

You'll get nothing and you'll like it.

Is that a fact?

9 hours ago, WonderWAAAGH said:

Is that a fact?

No, that's a joke.

A fact would be something like "WAAAGH is clown shoes."

I've been wondering why they haven't done this yet. Any good PR person knows that you need to control the narrative. I would have released that news conurrently with new previews if I were them.

2 hours ago, dpb1298 said:

I've been wondering why they haven't done this yet. Any good PR person knows that you need to control the narrative. I would have released that news conurrently with new previews if I were them.

This forum and our opinions is not "the narrative." FFG sells as much as it can print and the demand remains high. That is the narrative. Yes, I too want more new product and would like to start seeing more spoilers and sneak peeks. This does not change the fact that FFG clearly has another hit on their hands and have a very fortunate problem to solve.

I'd kill to start talking about strategy and deck ideas again...

2 hours ago, Stone37 said:

This forum and our opinions is not "the narrative." FFG sells as much as it can print and the demand remains high. That is the narrative. Yes, I too want more new product and would like to start seeing more spoilers and sneak peeks. This does not change the fact that FFG clearly has another hit on their hands and have a very fortunate problem to solve.

I'd kill to start talking about strategy and deck ideas again...

I tried, my thread is under 7 can't get cards threads.

But the best idea I have is just stop posting in those threads and let them go away.

Any body can give FFG advice as to what they should have done, we now have 20/20 hindsight.

usually forums have mods to combine threads,

6 hours ago, soviet prince said:

usually forums have mods to combine threads,

Welcome to the Wild, Wild, West of FFG/Asmodee forums!

frabz-FORUM-MODERATOR-What-my-friends-th

Look it helped!

On ‎2‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, Romesnow said:

Same here! We need spoiler.

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Edited by Robin Graves
52 minutes ago, Robin Graves said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

12 hours ago, Amanal said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Let me fix this for you.... ;)

gallery-1470143982-darthvaderno.gif

I teach fencing, and one of my students gave me a book. Fencing by Bob Anderson. Now every Star Wars geek knows that Bob Anderson was in the Darth Vader suit for all the fencing scenes in the Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. So I thanked him for the book on Fencing by Darth Vader.

His reply, was, "Do you know when they were making the third movie in Sydney? The guy in the suit caught a cold and came into my Surgery. So, I am Darth Vaders Doctor!"

Now, as I told my coach about it, his reply was. "I don't know who Darth Vader is. But while he was teaching me I could never call him Bob, he was Robert at that time."

So in summary, I am coached by Vaders Apprentice and teach Vaders Doctor.