Newb Anarch Deck

By Rackoul, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

I only have the core and order and chaos so my card pool is limited but here is what I got.

Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire

Event (19)

1 Account Siphon ●●●●

2 Day Job

2 Demolition Run

2 Déjà Vu

3 I've Had Worse

3 Special Order ●●●●●●

3 Sure Gamble

3 Wanton Destruction

Hardware (5)

2 Cyberfeeder

1 Grimoire

2 MemStrips

Program (20)

1 Corroder

2 Crypsis

2 Datasucker

1 Djinn

3 Gravedigger

2 Hivemind

2 Magnum Opus ●●●●

1 Mimic

3 Parasite

2 Progenitor

1 Yog.0

Resource (5)

1 Access to Globalsec

2 Armitage Codebusting

2 Virus Breeding Ground

My plan is to use Noise's ability as many times as possible using my many viruses and use hive mind with virus breeding ground to use gravedigger as many times as possible. And I'll use wanton destruction, demo run and account siphon to punish the corp. Please tell me what I can do to make this deck better. Thanks ahead of time.

You know, that's not a bad start considering the cards you have. A couple of suggestions:

Magnum Opus is a bit of belt-and-suspenders in a list that also has Armitage Codebusting. If you dropped both copies of MOpus, you would free up some influence and replace those two cards with some combination of Day Job or a third Armitage. The efficiency is the same: $2 per click.

This would free up some influence to run Aesop's Pawnshop, which is an excellent Card for Noise, who can sell off unneeded Viruses, retrieve them with Deja Vu, and then reinstall them. You can also drain an Armitage to only $2 left, and then sell it at the start of your turn for an extra buck that doesn't even cost you a click. Also Wyldside is a key card for Anarch--you need to get cards that you can keep installing and keep milling the corp.

You should definitely try to find room to run Medium as well, because it would let you put additional pressure on a server that isn't Archives. Hivemind and Medium both hosted on Progenitors, with Breeding Ground ticking away in the background, can present a threat to the corp they have to deal with.