Blood For The Blood God:3
Seduced By Darkness:3
Bolt Of Change:3
Rip Dere'eads Off:2
Will Of Tzeentch:1
Nurgle's Pestilence:1

Quest

Jurney To The Gate:2

This is the core set cards I use. When i face Order Emipire I add Burn It Down and Slaanesh's Domination. A card i also like to add is Warp Lightning Cannon works great to corrupt or get you more damage, note a sweet thing is to use warp cannon on one of their attacking unit and when they attack with that unit later you use Blood for the blood god :D

Some combos to notice in this set is Cload of flies with Valkia the bloody, Shrine to nurgle with Nurgle's Pestilence and rip dere*eads off with bloodthirster.

Plz comment on other units that work with this set and what i can make diffrent.

Edit

I have added 2 banner chaos/orc to the deck and i also remove bolt of change when i face Emipire and dwarfs i fear Verena so much.

So are you in an environement that allows you to change your deck after knowing what you are facing?

Aside from that, a great deck. Personaly I like chaos/dark elf, but this certainly works. I could see Empire hand attack/judgement being a pain, but they always are, I keep suduceion in the deck to keep them honest, those developments and peek at his hand when your poker senses tell you to.

Yes we know what races are oppont is before game starts and build after that think its the most fun. Its **** hard to build a deck that can take on orc rush and dwarf bunker with the same deck. And we normal play best off 5 so we can change card between every match, that can be really fun,

I agree that can take some of the R/P/S out of the game. Kind of fun to build decks to take on oppenents, sure they are doing the same thing,but I like the ideal. My group is all WFB players and you come to an event or a games day with an army, and you play THAT ARMY, I think the mindset of custom armies/decks is a little too alien! I would like to see this change.

update

Units

Savage Gors:3
Festering Nurglings:3
Savage Marauders:3
Fledgling Chaos Spawn:2
Black Orc Squad:3
Squig Herders:3
Night goblins:3
Bloodthister:2
Chaos Knight:2
Bule Lord Of Pus:2
Valkia The Bloody:1
Melekh The Changer:1

Support

Contested Village:3
Shire To Nurgle:2
Cload Of Flies:3
Sadistic Mutation:3
Banner chaos/orc:2
Warpstone excavation:3
Warpstone meteor:1
Banna of da red sun:1

Tactic

Blood For The Blood God:2
Seduced By Darkness:3
Bolt Of Change:1
Rip Dere'eads Off:2
Will Of Tzeentch:1
Nurgle's Pestilence:2
Slaaneshs domination:2
Pillage:2

Quest

Smash em all:2

Made this changes to have more options when i play. And so far it has good better. night goblins are cheap and can controll attchemnt, warpstone is just to good not to have, banna red sun to control resurses and last change quest think orc is better and is key to dwarfs. other than that i have made some slight changes on unit count.

Hi,

It's a fine deck, but I would instantly remove Black Orcs from the deck for 3 Bloodsworn. 2 Wolves of the North could be a great addition too.

I would also remove the fledging spawns, but maybe I'm the only who find them near useless, except as demon-food. If you need cheap defense use multiple bolt of changes.

Cain-hu stole my thunder, my sentiments exactly.

I find no use for fledging spawn whatsoever, As I do not use thirtsers, I have zero need for them. I love wolves of the north quest in chaos deck, works such wonders. Nothing like getting three extra cards from a chaos knight then send him slamming into a oppenent zone.

Consider bloodsworn, great unit. Then you can also put in followers of mork, put the damage on bloodsworn, who will heal, and make the oppenent figure out where to put the damage!

well i dont have bloodworm thats why i use blackorc for their high hp and the q dont have it either.

fledging spawns is when i face orc those lobber crew are so **** hard to face when all my units cost 2 and more, dont know how many games i lost to orc only because of lobber crew. fledging spawns can also start a q on second round wich can be really usefull and ofc for bloodthirster.

Black orcs not a bad sub then. Tough enough.

I am just not a great fan of situational units/stuff, but if you expect to face blitz decks all the time....

Oops... since you were included Bule in your deck list I tought you have the other cards in the BP too.

I still think that Bolt of Change is less situational than Chaos Spawn, even vs. orcs. But maybe you are right about questing... i'm not sure.

a question if orc use lobber crew action sacrefice this unit and other player must also sacrefice a unit, can i use bolt of change to sacrefice that development?

Hmmm good one, I would say yes cause at that time, the card is a unit.

well if yes then my spawns are gone :D

Another interesting interaction could be bolt of change + rip 'er head off ! :) )