Road to legend - Conquest points for unexplored areas

By Sammauro, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Page 10 of RtL Rulebook says "If the heroes end their movement in a dungeon area, they recive one conquest token if they've never been that area before" and also page 13 says (in the exemple) "the heroes heach recived one conquest token as a reward for exploration". The in a new area the party recive in total 4 conquest token (1 for eah heroes) and then 16 xp in total (4 for every token)...is this possible or is this an error?

Sammauro said:

Page 10 of RtL Rulebook says "If the heroes end their movement in a dungeon area, they recive one conquest token if they've never been that area before" and also page 13 says (in the exemple) "the heroes heach recived one conquest token as a reward for exploration". The in a new area the party recive in total 4 conquest token (1 for eah heroes) and then 16 xp in total (4 for every token)...is this possible or is this an error?

The heroes receive 1 CT, not 1 each. So 1 in total, not 4.

XP doesn't accumulate 'in total' either. It is purely individual for each hero.

Sammauro said:

in a new area the party recive in total 4 conquest token (1 for eah heroes)

No. As Corbon said, the party receives in total 1 Conquest token, and each hero receives 1 XP (just clarifying).

In RtL (or SoB), the XPs every hero gets is equal to the number of Conquest the party gets. It is not divided by four, it is not multiplied by four, it is equal .

Thank you very much!! Excuse me everyone for my eglish but I am not of anglofone language...pheraps I think page 13 (of rulebook) had an errata corrige... :-D