Knights of Ren 207 "You Were My Brother"

By thesug1, in Star Wars: Destiny

http://shoutengine.com/KnightsofRen/207-you-were-my-brother-32164

Tournament coverage from our special guest Christopher Dale Bates this week! Running a 55 player tournament at the FFG HQ, Chris joins us to go over the event, cover the top 8 deck lists, recap some of the big plays and discuss tournament strategies and setup for your own events. We also discuss the newly announced Spirit of Rebellion cards from the Team Covenant video posted last week. We are also proud to announce that we are partnering with Severn Gaming Network to bring the best Destiny audio and video coverage in the galaxy to our audience.

Let us know what decks you're running at your local game store, or what decks you want more coverage on!

Love your guys' podcasts! Always looking forward to them. One thing to critique. The one guy who is the regular on the show always talking about his decks and tourneys he plays in (not this episodes special guest but one of the actual hosts) he needs to have more pep in his step when talking. He has no energy and sounds like he is not enjoying his job of talking about SWD. It may just be his personality, that's fine but if you wanna host a podcast...be energetic and lively. I find myself dozing if one of the other hosts don't reel him in. Other than that, best podcast out there!

Edited by DarthBlade