New storage option!

By blinkhic, in Star Wars: Destiny

Another good storage option out there. Looks on track to fund as well.

I wasn't much of a fan of those for Dice Masters, I don't know why, they are clever but never really felt right to me.

Well that is a functional tournament tray if not a little cheap looking.

Agreed on not liking them for DM but I see tons of people use them at events. I kinda like this one but I have the same gripe, what keeps this thing together? Looks like nothing does to me. You can't put this in a backpack and feel secure, it needs some kind of closure mechanism or an open tray is just as good.

Edited by LordFajubi

Still doesn't appear to beat a Plano tackle box that can easily hold multiple card decks and dice.

I would like to see the bin close and lock full loaded to see some of its actual functionality as a solution.

Home Depot sells a waterproof combination locked clear case with seperators to store everything you own perfectly. It's husky brand. I bought them on sale for $9.99 but they are usually $20. I HIGHLY recommend them. They also have different sizes.

Edited by DarthBlade

Gotta love hardware stores.

I can say they lock together pretty tight. Unless you are in an action movie they will hold together while in a backpack. The locking is molded into the material, hence not seeing.

Plastic clamshells can be very sturdy. This looks great. I'm going to stick with the card board boxes I got from launch event but these are tempting.