Pittsburgh Regional and Armada Player's Breakfast

By BiggsIRL, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

That's right guys, there's a regional in Pittsburgh. That's my home turf, so I'll be playing at it even if I'm dead.

And if I'm playing in a tournament you can bet I'm gonna make sure there's a pre-tournament breakfast organized! Registration begins at 11am, so breakfast will start at 9:30am at the Bob Evans at 3737 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA 15146. Yes it's a chain, but it's big enough to have everyone without reservations and more importantly it's darn close to the Monroeville Mall and Mr. Nice Guy Games.

Remember, at Worlds all four of the Top Four players went to an Armada Player's Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day!

I seethe with jelousy

A further reminder that at US Nationals last year, the winner went to the Armada Player's Breakfast.

At the Pittsburgh Regional last year, the winner went to the Armada Player's Breakfast.

At the Martinsburg Regional last year, the player with the top tournament point score went to the Armada Player's Breakfast.

Can you afford not to go?

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

A further reminder that at US Nationals last year, the winner went to the Armada Player's Breakfast.

At the Pittsburgh Regional last year, the winner went to the Armada Player's Breakfast.

At the Martinsburg Regional last year, the player with the top tournament point score went to the Armada Player's Breakfast.

Can you afford not to go?

Breakfast tastes like Adderall! ;)

What day is Regionals in Monroeville?

Oh, sorry. It is the 25th.

The last Regional!

Coming in from Baltimore, but I'll make it if I can get there early enough.

If I can make it to pa.. I'll be there.

I don't know if I'll make breakfast, but I'd love to grab dinner since it looks like I'll be grabbing a hotel for the evening out there.

So I'm planning to be at breakfast but, if anything happens on the ride in, I may not make it.

Funny thing... I had to get a new phone this evening because my last one stopped charging reliability. So... I lost all my lists. I'm thinking I remembered my last tournament list, but I'm flying blind-ish. Good times...

Turns out. I missed my chance to get there.. fiance says planning our wedding is more important or some such... lol