How many characters?

By JoshisJoshingyou, in Star Wars: Destiny

Zero. That is how many most of my friends have that want to get into this game. When you guys going to fix supply issues?

50 minutes ago, Crikrunners said:

Zero. That is how many most of my friends have that want to get into this game. When you guys going to fix supply issues?

Btw FFG doesn't really read these forums. You should address them directly. I agree that the supply issue is really irritating. I feel like some people bought up so much in my area that some have a bunch while others have meager to no supply.

Agreed, although I haven't personally struggled to get any product yet I could see why people would with all this talk of "I bought 2 of each starter sets plus 3 booster boxes". I myself have 1 of each starter plus around 40 booster packs which has give me more than enough to build a variety of good decks, enough so that my son and I can play against each other and with decks that are competitive at our local FLGS. I know at least one person who has accrued more swaps than I have originals in his quest to have a complete set. Lots of people are going to be sat on a pile of swaps that they cant trade because everybody else has just enough cards to play.