Pinned Spoilers?

By Traxlenak, in Star Wars: Destiny

Can we get a Post with all the info about upcoming sets pinned to the top of the forums?

That would require a mod and a miracle.

2 hours ago, WonderWAAAGH said:

That would require a mod and a miracle.

So dramatic. ?

15 minutes ago, Keigi said:

So dramatic. ?

We asked for a break up of the forum to have decks, general, rules and so on. Been waiting for 2 months for that.

I would suggest he be about as dramatic as a day time TV show, less dramatic than over acted. :D

2 hours ago, Amanal said:

We asked for a break up of the forum to have decks, general, rules and so on. Been waiting for 2 months for that.

I would suggest he be about as dramatic as a day time TV show, less dramatic than over acted. :D

Agree that it would be nice. Would add stratgey to that list as well. Was request submitted via email?

I'm not sure that's even necessary. FFG knows what they need to do, but having the time, energy, and impetus is something else entirely.

4 minutes ago, WonderWAAAGH said:

I'm not sure that's even necessary. FFG knows what they need to do, but having the time, energy, and impetus is something else entirely.

Yeah, I don't remember if other games had subfourms out of the box.

I didn't come into the X-Wing fold until the end of wave 2, so I can't comment there. I'm pretty sure that Imperial Assault had sub forums from the get-go, though.

Wait guys, I just had a thought: do you think, maybe, that FFG seriously misjudged how popular Destiny would be?!?

Armada didn't take this long, though the Web Team has probably been busy with the one-company one-web project and getting that set up, tested and implementation.

I also think that Destiny doesn't have enough chatter, it can take a few days or more for topics to fall off the main page.

1 minute ago, Amanal said:

I also think that Destiny doesn't have enough chatter, it can take a few days or more for topics to fall off the main page.

Sad sign. Wish there was more discussion, and more in depth discussion.

Only 170 cards to talk about, I was listening to a podcast where they were talking about Phasma/Bala/Trooper, and card for card it was the deck I have been playing against from the day my friend played the game with my decks, liked it and bought his own cards. There are only so many pairings of characters and then only so many cards that you may slot into a deck right now.

12 hours ago, Keigi said:

Sad sign. Wish there was more discussion, and more in depth discussion.

Or it is a sign that the fans are turning to other forums to discuss the game. The question is how heavily does FFG want to try to compete with those ones?

15 hours ago, anthonybarnstable said:

Or it is a sign that the fans are turning to other forums to discuss the game. The question is how heavily does FFG want to try to compete with those ones?

You mind sharing those fourms?

Not much going on at cardgamedb or destiny.com. This forum is far more active than both.