Padme/Ackbar Viability

By Engine25, in Star Wars: Destiny

Would it be worth it to try to build an Elite Padme/Elite Ackbar deck for milling? I ask because not a lot of damage potential here. Could you make them burn cards quickly enough? I enjoy discard/disruption approaches but damage is also often necessary. Other character combos to achieve this? Hero or Villain? Recommended deck inclusions?

I don't think the cards are there just yet. This is a combo I'm keeping my eye on as new cards are released.

I do enjoy playing Qui-Gon with Padme. Qui-Gon plays a slow game and Padme helps to take away resources from the opponent.

55 minutes ago, Stone37 said:

I don't think the cards are there just yet. This is a combo I'm keeping my eye on as new cards are released.

I do enjoy playing Qui-Gon with Padme. Qui-Gon plays a slow game and Padme helps to take away resources from the opponent.

That was suggested by someone else. I'll try that, thanks!

I recommend ePadme and eLeia.

However, for fun put in cards that allow Leia to inflict damage and plays off Padme's Focus. You can still mill if you have to but Hit and Run + It's a Trap can be a big surprise or All in if you have a Focus.

4 hours ago, Engine25 said:

Would it be worth it to try to build an Elite Padme/Elite Ackbar deck for milling? I ask because not a lot of damage potential here. Could you make them burn cards quickly enough? I enjoy discard/disruption approaches but damage is also often necessary. Other character combos to achieve this? Hero or Villain? Recommended deck inclusions?

There isn't enough damage capacity to kill even a single enemy character. I've never seen it manage to win. I've tried and got really close (like 2-3 cards), but haven't pulled it off. I'm waiting for Jyn so I can do elite Jyn with either Padme or Ackbar (I'm thinking Ackbar will be a bit better just cause of Red and his ability pairs really well with Jyn's die faces.). Hero Mill is not viable with just Awakenings. That's my opinion on it anyway.

Edited by dpb1298

Padme / Trooper / Trooper

Padme / Padawan / Trooper

For hero mill.

Any variations using eRey?

1) She has a discard die

2) I actually have her elite version :)

3) Use Padme and eRey, throw in 1 X Trooper to get access to Red cards (specifically Outpost [So you can abuse Command Center: Lothal] & Scout)

Edited by Zordren