Admiral Ackbar rules question

By Docile, in Star Wars: Destiny

Can you please verify something for me? If I'm playing against Admiral Ackbar and I discard the last card(s) in my hand during the upkeep phase, Ackbar's ability triggers and I take 2 damage on one of my characters, right? Pretty annoying that you can't cycle through your deck faster without taking damage. Thanks in advance!

I pretty sure that it works that way. So I would say at anytime you have no cards you take damage it doesn't discriminate.

Agree with Ozmodon. The card makes no restrictions about when you might run out of cards, so you have to hold onto one card even in the discard and redraw portions of the upkeep phase to avoid Ackbar's sting.

I think that Ackbar may be the best unique hero character, currently. He's not loaded up with damage symbols, so his impact tends be more subtle, but he's outstanding for his cost.

19 hours ago, CBMarkham said:

Agree with Ozmodon. The card makes no restrictions about when you might run out of cards, so you have to hold onto one card even in the discard and redraw portions of the upkeep phase to avoid Ackbar's sting.

I think that Ackbar may be the best unique hero character, currently. He's not loaded up with damage symbols, so his impact tends be more subtle, but he's outstanding for his cost.

"One of the better ones", said Mr. JANGO.