Getting from one LCG to another...

By mischraum.de, in Living Card Games

If you play one LCG you've got to play them all? Well, in my case this is kinda true. I started with Game of Thrones, was drawn into Cthulhu because of the marvellous artwork, resisted a long time to Warhammer Invasion due to the not so marvellous artwork but gave up the resistance after I actually played the game.

What about you? Do you play only one LCG or two or three of them? And those of you that play three LCG... what will you do, when FFG releases its fourth LCG?

I played GoT since it's switched, because I played it before it was an LCG. It is still my favorite card game. I tried Cthulhu when it first came out, but dropped it. I started playing with the LCG, but now there are only two of us really playing locally so I only buy a little bit here and there. I will probably pick up Secrets of Arkham, though.

Warhammer I knew I try when it came out, and I love it. Almost as good as Thrones.

And depending on what the next LCG is will determine if I try it. Thrones and Cthulhu drew me in becuase of the subject matter, and Warhammer because it looked cool, and I like the games that Eric Lang designs. So there is a good chance I'll try the next one as well, and we'll see from there.

I played AGOT back before it was an LCG but haven't played it since, mostly because I'm fed up with Westeros rather than anything the card game's done wrong. Got into Warhammer shortly after it started because I liked the look of the game and how you could use the units. Got into Call of Cthulhu because I bought it for a friend who was into Cthulhu and it turned out the game was pretty fun.

Got into Warhammer as soon as it came out. Picked up GoT core set right after that. Now collect both and working on getting caught up on GoT. Have 1 of the deluxe expansions and 9 of the cycle packs, only 9 left and one deluxe and I am all caught up. Currently have on order two of every upcoming GoT and W:I expansions and will switch to one of each when they increase to 60 card packs which wil actually cost me less than I am paying now.

Just need to get one or two more W:I core set copies for some extra cards and decks.