Tournament Rules Question - points for players

By TwadaCZ, in Android: Netrunner Rules Questions

Hi,

I have some question.

In a round players finished 1st part of round (one corp, second runner). Before start the 2nd part is "time". 2nd part was not started. Round finish during before "draw 5 card and think about mulligan" :-)

How many point will get these players?

- Somebody told:

3:0 for 1st part (one win, second loose)

0:0 for 2nd part...because they didn't start

-----

3:0 total

- Another told:

3:0 for 1st part

1:1 for 2nd part - because have 0 agenda points at the "time end" of whole round.

-----

4:1 total

Where is the truth? :-)

Thank you,

TwadaCZ

I don't see a specific answer in the rules documents, but the rule about not beginning until after drawing initial hands and deciding on mulligans only refers to the start of the round, not game 2. Personally, I would call game 2 a draw and award 1 point each.

but since FFG does not monitor these forums, your best bet for a definitive answer is to email [email protected]

Thank you...I wrote to that email. By my opinion, I am thinking to made Corp turn and Runner turn. And if game state will be the same 1 point for each. In other state time win (agenda is scored or stoled) or win (if will be flatline).

Because I see that is not possible to put 0 point for both to NRTM :-)

We will see answer from FFGOP.

well, NRTM is not authoritative. I have gone to time and still been on game 1! If a piece of software cannot record all possible results it's a problem with the software.

Thanks Grimwalker for your help.

Here have answer from FFGOP:

Hello,

Thank you for getting into contact with us.
The correct resolution to this is that the final score should be a 4:1. Each tournament match must consist of two games. If the second game does not begin in time, it should be considered a draw. Additionally, if the first match takes 65 minutes to play, the judge may consider a slow-play penalty.
Best,
Jimmy Le
Organized Play Coordinator

well, that one game I was referring to there was no slow play, it simply was the case that neither of us could actually win the game without taking unacceptable risk of losing outright. He couldn't break into my central servers without losing his icebreakers, and I couldn't try and score out without letting my agendas be stolen. We ran out of time before either of us could break the standoff.