Take a look...

By Nobody18, in Odds & Ends

I LOST THE GAME!!!

Fail...this thread is fail.

funny...I long for the days of the Spam Thread...never thought I'd say that...haha.

WayToTheDawn said:

Fail...this thread is fail.

funny...I long for the days of the Spam Thread...never thought I'd say that...haha.

Nobody's resurrecting that unless I can impose another British invasion.

well...what the hell...invade away my good man!

WayToTheDawn said:

well...what the hell...invade away my good man!

So...res the old thread or just invade this one?

Ya know...I say, why not both?!

This thread just got claimed in the name of the British Empire.

Not wearing a monocle is punishable by MATHSCANNONING!

...The parrots will not like this >.> *fless away*

What bout an eyepatch, Mr. Truffles?

I can do eyepatch monocles!

this thread is bully! bully I say!

I also say those parrots can bugger off!

^_Q

wow. I missed an "I lost the game" thread, a semi-resurrected Spam Thread, and another British Invasion...bullocks

devilmonkey said:

wow. I missed an "I lost the game" thread, a semi-resurrected Spam Thread, and another British Invasion...bullocks

No, not 'bull'. There's an 'o' in there. Crumpet? /offer_crumpet

^_Q

I'm afraid, Mr. Choitz that an eyepatch is not advisory. You see, eyepatches have some sort of effluent affiliation with those nautical criminals, commonly referred to as pirates. Sailing off the British coast without a license? Inconceivable! The crooks deserve a good cuff around the ears before they're thrown in the ol' tanty. No proper, English gentleman would ever be caught coercing with a crook akin to those blaggards; think of what a detrimental affect would be had on his social image!

But, I dather. Splendid thread, chaps. I do believe that we're having a bully ol' time.

Instead of wristwatches, can we make Pocket Watches Mandatory too...

Good sir, pocket watches aren't tha t British.

I do so happen to have one, but that's because I'm a dapper gentleman.

Aye.

I have a State Alchemist pocket watch...so not only am I a dapper gentleman like Trothael there...I am also able to create weapons from your bones while they are still inside you...therefore your argument is invalid.

WayToTheDawn said:

Aye.

I have a State Alchemist pocket watch...so not only am I a dapper gentleman like Trothael there...I am also able to create weapons from your bones while they are still inside you...therefore your argument is invalid.

How rather curious, good sir.

My pocket watch would just so happen to be a State Alchemist pocket watch as well.

ohh, quite interesting.

did yours stop working as well? T_T

Mine still works.

It just needs a new battery at the moment.

I believe that's the problem with mine as well...however I assume replacing the battery in a pocket watch is a bit of a pain?

You see, this is where a true gentlemen shows his wound pocket watch.

Which I so happen to have upon my person...

Mr. Dawn, if your pocket watch is the same as mine then it's a normal watch dummied up to look like a pocket watch. The hardest part is getting the back plate off, since there's no catch for it you actually have to beat it out. From there it's easy.

AND THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.