Hudson valley , NY? Anyone?

By player2394959, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Recently got into Armada. Looking for some casual games in the Hudson valley. Anywhere from Poughkeepsie to Danbury. just looking to try out some lists and have fun.

I don't know of any shops in that area. But if you find any let me know. I'm about 2 hours away from that area (only know because I've got some friends in the Hudson Valley).

The only groups I am aware of are either in North Jersey or further upstate NY.

Im in Kingston, a bit north of Poughkeepsie, and Id love a game.

We have a group of 4 another 15 minutes north in Catskill.

On February 2, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Stasy said:

I don't know of any shops in that area. But if you find any let me know. I'm about 2 hours away from that area (only know because I've got some friends in the Hudson Valley).

The only groups I am aware of are either in North Jersey or further upstate NY.

Hey man thanks for the reply. There is a shop in Poughkeepsie called dragons den and one in Danbury called Gamer's gambit. I'm right in between the two. Usually free on Thursday and Friday nights to play

2 hours ago, Parkdaddy said:

Gamers gambit in Danbury, CT, is a great place. Check out GGCT on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1586370054944593/

I just joined the X wing/armada group so hopefully I can meet up with some peeps and get some games in!

23 hours ago, Grey Mage said:

Im in Kingston, a bit north of Poughkeepsie, and Id love a game.

We have a group of 4 another 15 minutes north in Catskill.

Sweet I could meet you at dragons den in Poughkeepsie its kind of in between. I'm in Dover plains by the CT border. I'm down to travel up to catskill too.

Edited by player2394959

That's a bit far for me, but you should check out a few Organized Play tournaments that are happening in that area this weekend. Check Facebook. You could snag some sweet AA Interceptors and acrylic tokens.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:01 PM, Parkdaddy said:

Gamers gambit in Danbury, CT, is a great place. Check out GGCT on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1586370054944593/

You play at Gamer's Gambit often? If so, would you be up for meeting on a Saturday for a game or two?

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:17 AM, Nostromoid said:

That's a bit far for me, but you should check out a few Organized Play tournaments that are happening in that area this weekend. Check Facebook. You could snag some sweet AA Interceptors and acrylic tokens.

Nostromoid, where are you located? Where do you play?

41 minutes ago, player2426063 said:

You play at Gamer's Gambit often? If so, would you be up for meeting on a Saturday for a game or two?

Sorry, but I no longer live near there. I'm in a different part of the country now

1 hour ago, player2426063 said:

I haven't played there yet but I would totally be down to get in a game or two on Saturday.

58 minutes ago, player2394959 said:

I haven't played there yet but I would totally be down to get in a game or two on Saturday.

Awesome man. Let's make a plan. Are there any Saturdays better for you?

I can meet up this Saturday if you're free. Next weekend I have a wedding? Anything past that I'd have to check. I'll pm you with my email address in a bit

On 3/20/2017 at 11:12 AM, player2426063 said:

Nostromoid, where are you located? Where do you play?

I'm in Amherst, MA. I play down the road in Hadley.