Best Plot cards for Stark faction?

By Darfaan, in General Discussion

Would anyone like to offer any suggestions for the best Plot cards for Stark faction using Fealty?
I have just created my first ever deck and have the following cards in mind, but would be grateful for any advice:

Summons x2 - 4 gold, zero Initiative , but I'll get to search for a character from the top 10 cards of my deck twice! Could this be a great starter?

Trading With the Pentoshi - 10 gold, 2 Initiative. A useful card to gather funds to Marshall some crucial cards early on? Again... low on Initiative.

A Time for Wolves - A Stark plot card, 3 gold, 1 Initiative. This card can add Summer straight into play from the deck or add Greywind to your hand.

Heads on Spikes - 4 gold, 6 Initiative. Its a gamble, but randomly selecting a Character card from your opponents deck, discarding it and gaining 2power for your faction... seems like a decent mid way plot card to me. Any thoughts?

Thats 4, any thoughts on any more? which plots do you recommend for closing on?

Thank you for reading thus far... 7 lemon cakes for you ;o)

It really depends on what kind of strategy you are using as well as the average cost of your entire deck.

As Stark, going first is not a must, so the initiative value is not so important.

I would recommend using the kings of winter instead of fealty, since the extra one gold is usually wasted while house Stark have several cards interacts with winter plots.