Anyone play in the Twin Cities?

By mad mandolorian, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Im looking at getting into armada but nobody i know plays it, i live in the Twin Cities area MN USA, anyone else in the area play armada? if so where?

Without meaning to seem like a total ass but have you tried here:

1975 County Road B2 West
Roseville, MN 55113

FFG Headquarters in Roseville (^That address above) has weekly play every Tuesday, and Tower games in Minneapolis has casual play every other Thursday.

FFG also will hold small format tournaments (200 pts, 75 minute rounds) on some Thursdays trying out some new game scenarios.

You can search for Twin Cities Armada on Facebook and that group is pretty active and will post events and things like that.

23 hours ago, Card Knight said:

FFG Headquarters in Roseville (^That address above) has weekly play every Tuesday, and Tower games in Minneapolis has casual play every other Thursday.

FFG also will hold small format tournaments (200 pts, 75 minute rounds) on some Thursdays trying out some new game scenarios.

You can search for Twin Cities Armada on Facebook and that group is pretty active and will post events and things like that.

ok thanks, i just don't want to have to ask for a ride to and from roseville.

What part of the Twin Cities are you located in?

Between Level up Games, or Dreamers Vault, nothing saying that other FLGS couldn't be tempted into having ongoing Armada play.

Dreamers Vault on Hiawatha for instance isn't too bad of a hike for me.