Discord- Where all the cool kids are at

By Gregor Eisenhorn, in Black Crusade

Hi all,

As we all know, we are mere weeks away from the final closure of this license. We've been largely successful at relocating the community and it's time to let the last of those who haven't heard about where we're hanging out to come join us.

Whilst we've been using Roll for Heresy to upload the multitude of homebrew content created by many of our members, we've mainly been using our Discord server to keep in touch. It's very busy and it's active across most time zones. If you haven't used Discord already, you can access it via your internet browser with no need to download the PC or mobile app, however doing so gives you access to even more features such as voice chat. Come join us and help us keep the game alive and purging heretics well into the grim darkness of the far future!

All the best,

Gregor

Hey, I've been looking to find a black crusade group ((As It's been a long time since my old group dispersed into the cosmos)) and i would like to get back into the game. I saw this and unfortunately the link has expired, could I receive a new one?

On 1/7/2019 at 1:51 PM, VioletBlind said:

Hey, I've been looking to find a black crusade group ((As It's been a long time since my old group dispersed into the cosmos)) and i would like to get back into the game. I saw this and unfortunately the link has expired, could I receive a new one?

Roll For Heresy has died some time ago, you might try to find the Ordo Discordia (you can find a link from r/40krpg to search for a group possibly.