NewFS Format Committee

By vonFiedler, in UFS General Discussion

vonFiedler here, hoping to keep the memory of UFS alive and well by designing new sets to use in Tournament play. But obviously I can't just make any card and expect every player to except it, and I wouldn't want others to do so either. So, I suggest we create a committee to oversee the production of new cards.

Things this would committee would do;

1. Create Guidelines for UFS Fan Sets
2. Approve Fan Sets for tournament play and determine rotation
3. Ban and erratta on new cards and old ones that are allowed in the NewFS format
4. Set up NewFS tournaments at popular conventions

If we can set up a NewFS tournament at Gencon this year, I hope to have the same awesome prize available.

Now, I'll nominate myself for a position on this committee. I'll let my set designs speak for me (which will be posted shortly), but do know that I am 100% committed to ensuring that UFS not only lives on but prospers under this new fan initiative.

Other obvious nominations would be Antigoth and Unified Shoe. Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone important, it's been a while.

If you'd like to nominate yourself or someone else, or to second a nomination, please head over to forum.ufscentral.com/viewtopic.php and make a post.