Speculation: SoR noncharacter rares/legendarys

By Vijel, in Star Wars: Destiny

Seeing how the Death Star is the symbol for the set, we could very well see Death Star cards. I'm fully expecting a Death Star battlefield. I'd also love to see Death Star themed support cards. The grand daddy could be "Single Reactor Ignition". Cost 6: Support ACTION: Exhaust this card to deal 3 unblockable damage to a character or remove a support or non-ability upgrade from the game.

I'm looking forward to Hero only blue events/abilities to make Mono Blue hero sets more viable.

Seems that the best defense is a good offense so far, which lends a competitive edge to villains.

On 2/8/2017 at 2:30 AM, Stone37 said:

Seeing how the Death Star is the symbol for the set, we could very well see Death Star cards. I'm fully expecting a Death Star battlefield. I'd also love to see Death Star themed support cards. The grand daddy could be "Single Reactor Ignition". Cost 6: Support ACTION: Exhaust this card to deal 3 unblockable damage to a character or remove a support or non-ability upgrade from the game.

I Imagine the Death star being more crimelordy and just outright killing a character for a cost. I wonder if it could destroy a battlefield and replace it with its own deathstar station battlefield.

They are going to soon have a Death Star card in the LCG, so I can see something similar here.

I want to see Darth Maul dual sided light sabre - unique - villian - blue (cost 3 resources)

1 Combat

+2 combat

+2 combat

1 Disrupt

1 Blank

1 Special - Deal 2 unblockable damage to each opponent character

For the death Star i would like:

Death Star Primary weapon - Red - Event - Cost 8 resources

Discard all cards in hand and resources from all opponents and exhaust their characters, upgrades and support die for 1 turn.

15 hours ago, Alphastealer said:

Discard all cards in hand and resources from all opponents and exhaust their characters, upgrades and support die for 1 turn.

I would run that!

15 hours ago, Alphastealer said:

Yeah, but you spend a couple turns gathering the resources to do it, and right when you're about to pull off your big move, Jyn Erso resolves a discard and foils all your plans.

Image result for jyn erso disrupts sw destiny

Rebel brats; always monkeying with my Death Star plans...

Edited by CBMarkham

I would like that rope that the fetts shoot that ties up people. Maybe has 2 special sides that remove 1 character die.