Invaders cards noob question

By Untouchable4, in DOOM: The Board Game

Hi, I am new to playing these types of games, however I do have a question on how many cards the invaders gets during the activation phase, I know he get 6 cards during the status phase where he can use 3 cards for power tokens, however it not clear if he can add cards after his invader turn, back to a total of 6 cards each time he plays during the round, like the marianes do for their turn.

The reason I am asking because the invader never wins if he only has 6 cards for the status and all the activation s phase he has, and all the demon just get wipped off the board, I fine if I keep my deck refreshed at 6 cards for each demon activation and it seems I have a chance, but it doesn't say this in the rules, maybe I am playing it all wrong as there is not too many videos walking you through a round. Please let me know if I am playing wrong or not.

Thank you in advance

The Invader draws up to 6 cards during each status phase - that's the same time you also reset the Initiative deck. The Invader does not get to refresh his hand at the end of each individual demon activation - you have to use them wisely.

As a general tip, you should read them all and figure out what each set of 6 Event cards is really good for. Then, instead of using the 3 "recommended" sets from the scenario guide, choose which 3 you use based on what loadouts the marines select, and what types of monsters you'll be summoning. Play up your demons' strengths and try to diminish the Marines'.

Edited by Demax51

Thanks, I thought I was doing it wrong.