Group Monkey Card

By Razzbuten, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Granted I should have paid more attention, but it was late and I was already fighting sleep, but I somehow think there was a mistake made. We had a stand-in Overlord due to the fact our usual was unable to attend. This guy played some card that based on a role could turn the entire group into a monkey (rolling a blank made you immune) Luckily we got 2 blanks and thus only 2 losses, but it seemed like a stupidly over powered card, and through the past 5 or 6 dungeons I had never seen it played(and out usual Overlord is a complete ****** and would play anything nasty like that he could).

I can't help but think that card was supposed to be put in the graveyard. Can anyone advise?

The card is "Dance of the Monkey God".

It's powerful because 1) it has a high Threat cost and 2) is added to the deck via Treachery.

and there is nothing wrong with monkees. I play that card every chance I get. Specially with the SoB set when they search a barrel. :D

Why is trying to win the game by playing the cards the game provides you with "being a ******"?

If I am playing them to kill someone then it is part of the game. If you are or someone else is trying to kill me its them being a ******.

Razzbuten said:

If I am playing them to kill someone then it is part of the game. If you are or someone else is trying to kill me its them being a ******.

Huh? I don't understand what you're saying here. Nobody but the overlord can play the card, and they're always out to kill you.

I think he was being sarcastic. He's saying if I play it on you, it's okay but if you play it on me, you're a ******. :P

-shnar

Ah, that makes sense.

Nothin but hate for the monkeys