3.2 Company Podcast

By wereplatypus, in Star Wars: Destiny

We are 3.2 Company, a Salt Lake based podcast devoted to the casual side of the X-Wing Miniatures game, Destiny, and the Star Wars RPG. We might get a little salty, a little drunk, but we will have fun. Episodes are NSFW.

Episode 1: Episode 1

Episode 2: Rogue One

Bonus Episode 1: Rebel Draft

Bonus Episode 2: Imperial Draft

Episode 3: Star Wars Destiny

Bonus Episode 3: Scum Draft

Episode 4: Utah Regional Recap

Episode 5: Destiny 2: The Quest for More Packs!

Episode 6: All-Faction Draft

Episode 7: Heroes of the Aturi Cluster

Episode 8: RPG Force Awakens Box Part 1

Also available on iTunes .

Streaming irregularly on Twitch .

Hope you enjoy it.

15823425_1297272400329120_13236111299422

Edited by wereplatypus

Episode 3: Star Wars Destiny

In this episode we talk about the Card/Dice game Destiny.
We discuss how there is no product to buy, our experiences at a Draft format tournament, and how Probe is legit. Scott should always trade unopened packs, Brody has everything for trade, Eric is always wet? Mike loves Scramble when it's played against him, and Stu is unintentionally good at draft.
All this and more!
Cheers!

Episode 5: Destiny 2: The Quest for More Packs

In this episode, we are joined by a special guest and talk about Destiny.

We do Darth Vader's genealogy. We talk about the next set, and go into deep detail on spoiled cards. Brody doesn't like Yoda, Stu sets up his Comic-con Cosplay, Mike becomes an Art critic, We preview future episodes, Scott wants Star Wars' Jet Li, and Eric is teaching Heather how to beat him.

PLEASE EMAIL US! ([email protected])

All this and more,

Cheers!

Episode 6: All-Faction Draft

In this episode, We talk about the upcoming DRAFT LEAGUE! (Starting Wed, the 8th of November/February), and have too much to drink.

Scott gets angry when EVERYONE TALKS BEFORE THEY ARE INTRODUCED (Deep Breath), Mike has several minutes of unusable material to be edited out, Eric gets so drunk he doesn't know what month it is, Brody doesn't get to pick first every time, and Stu tells us about falling down a mine shaft for days.

All this and more! Make sure to like our Facebook page and try to win prizes!

Cheers!

Episode 7: Heroes of the Aturi Cluster

In this episode, we talk about Heroes of The Aturi Cluster, A casual co-op variant of X-Wing.

Stu has a certificate of completion, Everyone doesn't understand Scott's obsession with grocery haul videos, Mike was able to get more XP in one mission than Eric could during the whole campaign, and Brody talks about our CONTEST!

All this and more!

Cheers!

?

On 2/12/2017 at 10:13 AM, Keigi said:

?

Thank you for the feedback!

2 hours ago, wereplatypus said:

Thank you for the feedback!

Today I ate sushi and thought about Star Wars Destiny. Mike, my waitor, was really nice, but was obssed with asking me if I liked this part of town.