Aldershot - January Event

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

When: Saturday 30th

Where: The Games Shop, 6 Wellington Street, Aldershot.

Starts: 10:30 ish

Entry: £3.00

Format: Standard Block Constructed

Prizes: Yup

Need I say more? You know the score now chaps, build a deck out of the five point stuff and get your badselves down here!! happy.gif

I'll be there for sure. I'll just have to see how many of the Colchester guys I can convince to be there aswell...

I will be there I'll help to get as many colchester players as we can..

Also in anyone going to be taking any other decks from different games

i.e. Yugioh, Raw Deal, VS, Pokemon

Nemesis said:

I will be there I'll help to get as many colchester players as we can..

Also in anyone going to be taking any other decks from different games

i.e. Yugioh, Raw Deal, VS, Pokemon

It will be great to see any of the Colchester guys down here, you know that.......... happy.gif

As for other card games, we have a YuGiOh tournament on in the afternoon anyway, so you could do that if you wanted. I have to run and play in the Warhammer: Invasion tournament in the afternoon otherwise I would have dug out my Hellboy Vs deck, sod it, I'll bring that and my Hellfire Club.................. happy.gif

Its a match then steve, oh BTW do you have any 7 Injustice Gang/Arkham Inmates Joker at all..

I didn't buy much DC, not a fan, Marvel all the way!! gran_risa.gif I'll have a butchers though as I have some bits and pieces, if I have em you can have em.

Sounds cool, I was gonna make a day of it so I may as well bring my Yugioh and Pokemon decks along...

I'll be bringing some Fight Klub decks along as well if you feel like trying something new.

lo!

I'll be trying to come along to this event, anybody gonna be bringing any of the WoW TCG?

Fiddlestix said:

lo!

I'll be trying to come along to this event, anybody gonna be bringing any of the WoW TCG?

How do you look sheepish in text? happy.gif Erm, I can, I have an Alliance Hunter deck I'm working on............ happy.gif

Sweet, I only have a very small amount so probably be rocking a Death Knight deck (and most likely built wrong!)

Awesome, can't wait!!

I don't have a lot of cards either, still not 100% that I'm going to get in to this. I got a Death Knight starter for free and was lucky enough to acquire a load of chod common and uncommons, plus the odd rare, so I'm trying to build something out of that.

It is going to be a busy day, run UFS and Pokemon in the morning, play Dan at Vs, you at WoW and run Warhammer: Invasion and YuGiOh in the afternoon, hurrah!! gran_risa.gif

lol, you will be a busy little beaver!!

@ Chaos Child - Got your message, twould be my honour to accept those commons and uncommons, have you been playing long? Really do fancy getting into this TCG, so any pointers or games on the day would be fantabulous.

OK, excitement is increasing, come on people, lets make this a goodun!

Bought into the first couple of sets, played a few games but couldn't find any regular opponents so stopped playing. Not played a game for at least a couple of years. Think I still have a couple of decks put together though. Not going to buy any more cards though, restricting myself to Fight Klub and Warhammer for the immediate future.

beven is it ok if i grab a lift down to the event. if so can u text me what time u can pick me up at.

c pyrotecnic a said:

beven is it ok if i grab a lift down to the event. if so can u text me what time u can pick me up at.

Get your brother down, he can play UFS in the morning and YuGiOh in the afternoon!! gran_risa.gif