Rules Question around 2 Scenario's

By Madzamboni, in Star Wars: Destiny

Forgive me if these have been answered, as I tried to search through to find something like it. Two scenario's popped up that I would like some rules clarification on.

1. Color specific character is defeated, what happens to weapons, abilities, supports, and event still in deck?

If I have a a single red hero of three total (lets say the others are blue and yellow), and the red character is defeated. Are the red cards support, upgrade, weapon, event cards that are yet to be drawn still valid ASSUMING they don't specifically say something like "Spot a Red Character" or "Equip to a Red Character only".

2. Adding a weapon to character after it's exhausted.

A character is exhausted, having rolled a character die and already equipped weapon die. The die has not been claimed for damage, energy, etc yet. Then I have the energy to add an additional 2nd weapon to the character a turn or two later, my previous dice still have not been claimed for the results. Can I roll the newly added die even though the character is exhausted with unclaimed die. What about if the die or part of the die have been claimed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1) As long as the conditions printed on the card can be met, it is still legal for play even if you no longer have un-defeated characters of the card's color.

2) You may add upgrades to an exhausted character, but their respective die is not rolled unless the card instructs you to or the character gets re-readied and activates again.

Excellent! Thank you.