scenarios

By Taki, in Anima: Tactics

Are there any posted scenarios online or as part of the game? It would be cool if there were ways to do quest like scenarios while fighting battles, especially with this game's tie to the card game and rpg.

The rulebook has several scenarios within it.

I ll look again but I remember thinking those were very basic, I was looking for things like campaigns and linked missions with an rpg background, though I may have just missed them the first time, i ll go reread the book.

The rulebook doesn't have any official Campaign design information only some variations on match style.

Last year however I ran a link system with some rules I worked up the Campaign went well but I am in the process of revising the rules I used with all the feedback from the last Cmapaign. (See the Sphere of Ezekiel thread for highlights of the cmapaign)

Here are the old rules if you would like to see, they allow for a campaign to start out with small teams and work upwards but the system really need around 4 players to begin to get interesting. It is also lacking on the depth side of senario selection, which is one of the things im working on.

users.tpg.com.au/raith/AT/Sphere/Rules.pdf

I will be posting the updated campaign rules once i am finished reworking them.

- Raith