International (UK) Shipments

By mad-halfling, in The Investigators of Arkham Horror

Ordered mine through a UK game shop but there's still now news from either them or Esdevium (I'm assuming that's where they will get their copies through, as they're part of Asmodee) - anyone in the UK had their copies arrive yet, or can anyone from FFG give us any news or rough idea on an ETA, please? Not fussed if it's been a bit delayed, it would just be useful to have an idea as I was waiting for this to arrive before I started the Arkham Horror LCG.

Gameslore has the normal edition due in Feb. I ordered the special edition from boardgameextras; I still kind of expect the special edition before the normal, but hard to know.

Ah, shouldn't be too long then. I don't think there is actually a "special edition" per se - it's just that you get bonus stuff for pre-ordering. So I'm guessing that it'll probably all come in together, then, so if GamesLore are saying they'll be getting it in Feb the pre-orders will probably arrive then, too. Of course, that's also assuming GL have a correct and reliable date - when I asked Esdevium they just said "it'll be here when it arrives on the boat" so I'm not sure if they really know, TBQH. I'll post here if mine arrives.

Received mine from boardgameextras this morning. Looks really good. They still seem to have at least one more of the premium edition left. As far as I'm aware the standard (just book) edition has not yet made it here.