Selling all Extra Cards!! 49+/0- Trader! Looking for Japanese cards!! Anyone have any?!

By amphillips, in Agrabah Bazaar

i then up my bid to $100, as long as we can do it thru paypal. if you would like to continue this thru e-mails instead my email is [email protected]

i would be able to respond faster thru email as in an hour i will not have internet access - but able to respond thru email by my phone.

Eroecchi

Eroecchi - e-mail sent to you man.

Everyone else, please try to keep offers in e-mail to me so I can keep track. I am letting offers come in until Friday at 6pm and after whoever has the high bid gets the card. I also plan on sending people forwarded e-mails with the monetary value being so high so everyone can see that I am not screwing them around and just upping the offer on them to try and get more money out of people.

Ok, Awakening Sora is gone. Someone made an offer I couldn't refuse so I am done accepting offers now even though I said Friday. Sorry guys.

Major updates coming in the near future then as someone bought the majority of my cards.

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone is interested or not, but I told someone recently that if there is anyone interested I will sell everything listed on this page, plus all the commons and uncommons I own for $325 including shipping in the US. You're international and you're interested let me know and we'll come up with a price for shipping.

Minor updates to card availability and trade record.

Minor updates to post, blah, blah, blah.

Sent ya an email about some cards.

@Eacham - I got your stuff and have sent you a couple of e-mails now as well. The packaging got wet on what you sent me and I can't read your address on there. I need you to reply with your full name and address to [email protected] so I can get your stuff shipped out then. Thanks man!

Sorry, just noticed it. Emailed ya back :)

Minor edits to card availability and trade rating.

if you still check this site from time to time i was wondering if you still had kingdom hearts cards for sale, etc? looking to start up another play group in my area so i'm looking for all the singles i can.