Ezra - Prediction

By Crabbok, in Star Wars: Destiny

Calling it right now - Ezra will be able to equip the Sith Holocron.

Either "You can equip blue villain upgrade cards in your deck - and you may equip Blue Upgrades to Ezra, regardless of character type".

But if that is the case - If a force choke legally finds itself in your deck - Could you then equip it to Luke Skywalker in theory? The Villain text on it only restricts which DECK it can go in, right?

That's not a prediction.

Ezra will become Snoke.

Now that's a prediction.

Alright, who's Ezra? Did I miss something?

Ezra is from Star Wars Rebels.

Add that onto the other 20 millions guess's who snoke is. Still laugh at the idea its the kid from revenge of the jedi...to funny.

Edited by bravo29

Welcome to post-TFA Star Wars, where for some reason the Internet thinks everyone have to be someone else and not themselves.

Edited by Don_Silvarro

Snoke is an ewok elder sans hair.

Edited by Keigi

Alright, who's Ezra? Did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything.

The mechanics behind getting Ezra the Sith Holocron seem like that'd be hard to impliment, as thematic as that would be.

image-7.jpeg

Edited by RogueLieutenant

The mechanics behind getting Ezra the Sith Holocron seem like that'd be hard to impliment, as thematic as that would be.

image-7.jpeg

It would be about as diffcult as allowing Finn to include Red Villian Weapons and Vehicles in your deck....

"You can include Blue Villain equipment in your deck."

I'd say "You may include Blue Villain Upgrades" in your deck or maybe restrict it to "Abilities"... but not just equipment. We want to teach Ezra Force Lightning - not just let him use Kylo Ren's Lightsaber.

I'd say "You may include Blue Villain Upgrades" in your deck or maybe restrict it to "Abilities"... but not just equipment. We want to teach Ezra Force Lightning - not just let him use Kylo Ren's Lightsaber.

Yeah, it was just an example of how to show he could get just the Holocron pretty easily as saying just equipment is only 1 card.

It could obviously be opened up to include other types or just all blue upgrades. Just abilities wouldn't get him the Holocron.

Equipment and Abilities might be cool.

Edited by netherspirit

'Non-weapon upgrades' then?

You may include Force Lightning and Sith Holocron, and Holocron of the Ages in your deck.

Holocron of the Ages is some random card I just made up but it future-proofs the card so they can make it some day and Ezra will be usefull again!