Decent list builder websites or apps?

By heychadwick, in Star Wars: Destiny

I'm sure this comes up every week, but are there any decent websites or phone apps that let you build decks? I got pointed to two of them and couldn't even figure out how to start a deck on one of them. I think it was http://swdestinydb.com/ . Call me an idiot, but I just couldn't figure it out.

Any phone apps out there yet? I've gotten spoiled with X-wing Companion. I'd even pay a buck or two for the Destiny version that let me see each card or search via faction/color/type.

Swdestinydb.com is what I use.

For Swdestinydb.com you need to create an account, go to your collection and add the cards you have. Once that is done you can start creating decks. Took me a while to figure that out for some reason but now it works fine.

CardGameDB.com is good also. I prefer it to the other app mentioned.

I much prefer cardgamedb.com. They have a really nice Destiny deckbuilder. Doesn't restrict you to what you've added in your collection.

Only issue with cardgamedb is that the site has no built in search - you have to rely on external search options. In every other category it is great.

I've considered creating one.

I made tabletopadmiral.com/imperialassault/ for Imperial Assault, and the community seems to like it.

Do you all have a significant amount of complaints about the currently available builders, or will I be wasting my time?

I do hate when a site makes you log in before you can do anything, so that wouldn't be a requirement at all. And I think I'd have the default be to start you with a full collection, like my IA site does..so if you want to edit your collection you can, but if you just want to mess with the cards, you can.

And of course I'd have searching and filtering.

Considering either making one for this or just putting in all the groundwork for a Runewars builder to be ready for when that comes out.

Edited by werdnaegni

I have Squadron Builder for X-wing and love it, would really like to see a similar phone app for Destiny.

I'm sure this comes up every week, but are there any decent websites or phone apps that let you build decks? I got pointed to two of them and couldn't even figure out how to start a deck on one of them. I think it was http://swdestinydb.com/ . Call me an idiot, but I just couldn't figure it out.

Any phone apps out there yet? I've gotten spoiled with X-wing Companion. I'd even pay a buck or two for the Destiny version that let me see each card or search via faction/color/type.

I had problem starting with swdestinydb.com as well - nothing was showing in deck builder and I was frustrated. For some reason there are stupid filters set by default - like "show only owned cards" when you don't even have an account and don't own any card. Please play with filters in the "options" menu.