Problems with combat

By Spetsnaz, in StarCraft

(First of all, the rulebook is **** since it doesn't explain details of combat. )

1. My question is about the last units left in battle.

Example: My opponent (zerg) attacks me (terran) with these skirmishes:

• One zergling with supportunit ultralisk against my voltair . Zerg wins.
  • Two hydralisks against my wraith . One hydralisk and my wraith is left.

What happens now? Does the second hydralisk fight my wraith on its own or does the zergling and the ultralisk (from the first skirmish) join as supportunits?

2. On another planet I've attacked zerg and destroyed all the units in the area, a zergbase is left. The zergplayer reveals a build order on the active planet.

Is it possible for zerg to build units and start a battle immediately or does my units prevent this (= the zerg player has to take an eventcard instead of building).

3. How to build Guardians and High Templar ?

Are you forced to wait for the cards that tells you to build them or is there another way?

The zerg player has one card which says something like "you can now build a guardian for the cost of one mineral and destroying one friendly mutalisk ".

If English is your first language, you should be ashamed about your abysmal reading comprehension. The rulebook goes over combat in detail and your questions are answered in unambiguous terms in the rulebook. Read it again.

Spetsnaz said:

(First of all, the rulebook is **** since it doesn't explain details of combat. )

1. My question is about the last units left in battle.

Example: My opponent (zerg) attacks me (terran) with these skirmishes:

• One zergling with supportunit ultralisk against my voltair . Zerg wins.
  • Two hydralisks against my wraith . One hydralisk and my wraith is left.

What happens now? Does the second hydralisk fight my wraith on its own or does the zergling and the ultralisk (from the first skirmish) join as supportunits?

2. On another planet I've attacked zerg and destroyed all the units in the area, a zergbase is left. The zergplayer reveals a build order on the active planet.

Is it possible for zerg to build units and start a battle immediately or does my units prevent this (= the zerg player has to take an eventcard instead of building).

3. How to build Guardians and High Templar ?

Are you forced to wait for the cards that tells you to build them or is there another way?

The zerg player has one card which says something like "you can now build a guardian for the cost of one mineral and destroying one friendly mutalisk ".

yes, the rule book s**k, but you still need to read it :)

1) the terran won the battle, the zerg has to retreat (to only one area, other unit ,,,, die ^^)

2) you can build unit only on a empty or friendly area (area than you control)

3) Gardian (and archon, devourer, ..) you need to buy the technology card, and when you reveal your build order , before build any other units, it mean you can not build your mutalisk and transform it to a Gardian with the same order.

The technology card need to be directly placed on the table....

Good luck, and hope than my broken english is understandable :)

have a nice day.