First time play questions.

By thrump, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Hi all....starting playing my first game with my dad today and we have 3 things that came up that we didnt know what to do. please help:

1.) 2 Rebel leaders performed sabotage in the Mandalore system. Next mission the Imps played "Research & Development". Can my two Rebels that were already there oppose it even though the did a mission previously?

2.) Can a leader in a system that conducted a mission "oppose" a follow on capture mission from the imp. I.E. if my rebel leader performed a mission in Mandalore...then the next move by the Imps was "Capture Rebel Operative"....can that same Rebel leader oppose the check? Can i additionally bring in another leader from my pool to oppose?

3.) Interrogation droid: "Count all skill icons..." So does this mean all the icons on that specif leader will represent 1 die in the pool regardless of what skill it is? Can the Rebel leader who already conducted a mission oppose it? Can i bring in another leader from the pool to help oppose?

side note: sadly my dad had a total of 4 probe droid cards in his hand when he played the interrogation droid. i lost the check and gave him the 3 systems....can you believe that the two false systems i gave him he had in his hand? unreal....he had 4 total cards in his hand and i pick 2 that he had...so needless to say it was easy to figure out where my base is.

Hey,

1) If you read R&D, you will see its not a "try" but a "do" mission, so there is no way of opposing it, regardless of the number of leaders in this system.

2) If your opponent trys a mission in a system where a leader is present, this leader is automaticly opposing this mission and you may not send another one.

3) You are right, every icon on every present leader counts! Like "Lure you to the dark side"! I think its the only way to roll more than 10 dice

Haha, as im writing this, im not sure anymore if we are playing it right...But I hope I did understand the rules the right way and didn't tell you bull****

Edited by Bantha

Hey,

1) If you read R&D, you will see its not a "try" but a "do" mission, so there is no way of opposing it, regardless of the number of leaders in this system.

2) If your opponent trys a mission in a system where a leader is present, this leader is automaticly opposing this mission and you may not send another one.

3) You are right, every icon on every present leader counts! Like "Lure you to the dark side"! I think its the only way to roll more than 10 dice

Haha, as im writing this, im not sure anymore if we are playing it right...But I hope I did understand the rules the right way and didn't tell you bull****

Bantha and Thrump,

I thought I'd give you a heads up on on item #2. The rules reference states on p. 9, (4. Send Leader to Oppose) "The player's opponent may choose one leader in his own leader pool to place in this system (even if he already has leaders in the system.)

Sometimes its worth sending out your special ops Rebel leaders first to counter any capture attempts the Imperial player wishes to pull off early in the round. With Han in system and Chewie in the leader pool, the Empire will have a hard time capturing Han first thing. I hope this was helpful for your next play through.

count all skill icons means you count all skill icons as counting for all leaders in the system.

Except for captured leaders the card isn't targeting. If there happen to be two captured leaders in the system. Which is a super fringe case. Not even sure why I brought it up.

You are right, every icon on every present leader counts! Like "Lure you to the dark side"! I think its the only way to roll more than 10 dice

You cannot roll more than 10 dice for a mission, rules reference page 9.