question about the value of specials.

By Zakker, in Star Wars: Destiny

in the rules, the specials have 0 value, but can I set a value with the card "the power of the force" and then resolver for example 2 value special to do 2 times the special face of a die?

in the rules, the specials have 0 value, but can I set a value with the card "the power of the force" and then resolver for example 2 value special to do 2 times the special face of a die?

Nope. The Special facing doesn't care about its own value. When you resolve it, you perform the card's special ability. There is nothing in the rules that would allow you to perform the ability multiple times if you somehow set the value to 2.

Zakker, you may ask about this in all forum/Internet pages in the entire web... you will be aswered all the same: No, you cannot.

You cannot exploit the game this way, special dice value ( 0 ) is used only for removal purpose (ex. Electroshock ).

Maybe you asked the same on our italian's page ?