Extra Dice Sets

By Volsüng2, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I was simply wondering when extra dice sets should be in stock again. If anyone could offer any insight, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hate to say it, but since none of us work for FFG, no one here will probably know. Have you asked FFG?

I'd like to know where I could buy some extra dice sets, myself.

edroz said:

Hate to say it, but since none of us work for FFG, no one here will probably know. Have you asked FFG?

No, I haven't emailed them yet. I was hoping that they might make a new batch every so often, (e.g. X units every 3 months), and someone in the community might have known what the production schedule was like. I suppose I'll take your advice and email FFG directly.

There are more shops selling official Descent dice, besides the official store. I guess you'll just have to search the internet to find these stores (I'm in The Netherlands, so i'm guessing our stores here will charge too much to ship it out that far happy.gif )

GameOutfitter.com carries and sells extra dice for descent as well as most FFG titles.

Saddly that site isn't selling any.

I'm still waiting for more dice. Gonna order a ton so I never have to need more again lol