Good Stark Deck?

By lahomen, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

Would anyone be willing to post a decklist for a good Stark deck that doesn't use the Seasons mechanic? I'm finding that my Stark deck just can't compete with the other 5 houses...

Thanks for the references. I just built my first Stark weenie deck, and I am so far finding it to be a great improvement on my old tired Stark deck. Anyone else have any thoughts or decklists for a good Stark non-winter deck?

stark with the white book and try alway go 2nd so that you guy are still standing its fun and doesn't use season hard deck to beat that for sure

Stark Shadows, abuse Bran and the reset plots sticking more stuff into shadows until you have some serious strength built up there and your opponent has nothing and then just bringing things out each phase you have gold until you overwhelm your opponents defenses.

This is a come from behind deck though. Don't expect to get a quick victory, expect your opponent to have about 6-10 power and find themselves with no way of winning.

The Bran abuse deck sounds fun! A few questions on the concept:

- What kind of set of plots would you run with this, and which shadow cards?

My guess on the plots would be around City of Lies, Valar, City of Spiders, Wildfire, City of Soldiers, Threat from the North, City of Sin?

- Isn't the concept quite susceptible to targeted kill? (of Bran) Do you mitigate this somehow? I'm guessing running Nymeria (around 2x) as additional saves for Bran could help?

- Do you run winter in order to use the Stark out-of-shadows reducers?

Now if there only was somekind of way to give Bran a crest, and speed the cycle up with Distinct Mastery...