Austin/Fort Hood Texas

By Parkdaddy, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hey y'all, just wondering if there is a Facebook group for Austin/Fort Hood or just Central (not San Antonio, Houston, or DFW) Texas in general. Looking to find a way to communicate and organize games. I've met a few players, I just don't have a way to contact them.

Austin Fleet Command

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1577081925951770/

Also join Alamo City Fleet Command; This is worth it just to hear tournament news and to communicate with their very active group.

Open play: Monday, Dragon's Lair in Austin (7:00 official, but I often try to get in around 6)

Saturday (sometimes Sunday): At either Nerdstock (probably going to move here permanently down the road since the tables are perfect for Armada, or Mothership. 12 Noon for start time, people are usually prompt and return to the rest of their day between 3-5.

Play has spiked to as many as 6 in an evening at Dragon's Lair, and is regularly getting 2-4. Weekends are generally just two of us, but occasionally spike up to 3 (like today).

I don't think we formally met in Houston in December, but I'm happy to meet you.

Edited by Vergilius

Sweet, thanks. I was the young lieutenant from Hood. I met a couple of the San An guys, so we may have met. Hopefully I'll get to make it down there often.