I like the App but like to see more.

By blimey, in Mansions of Madness Second Edition

Me and my group really enjoy the MOM 2nd edition but I would like to see some additions.

Really enjoy the puzzles!!! In the first edition the game and expansions you had different puzzles other than the code breaker/ mastermind ... that one gets old after a while .. like to see the puzzles from first ed moved to the app... like the spin the lock make the wires ... dont even need to be hard ones but i think it would add a bit of fun. LOVE THE PUZZLES ADD MORE!!!! but not mastermind!!!

More sounds ... really enjoy the Crashing sounds coming from the app..funny to see people jump while playing the game. Better yet more voice acting added during the game when you talk to people.. the intro is GREAT !!!

Tell me If i have to bring out a Person just to put him back in the Box ... not a big deal just a bit annoying !!!

and this might be asking a lot but I would LOVE to see a way to play the game like the first edition with a keeper.

And have the keeper run the App and answer the questions before the game and the App does the rest.. tells you where to place the tiles .. .. what cards the keeper has to use.. then you hand the app to the players when a puzzle comes up.

Small detail that we have worked around the text blocks how to set up the tiles and when your asked to add a card to the table its hard to see what space to put cards on at times.. but we have gotten the hang of one person does the search / door and another looks for tiles ect.. working as group really speeds the set up and in the beginning seems like setup takes you a long time.

And lastly not sure if this is possible or if you know a way to do it. but we use an Ipad to play .. is there any way to have it send to a TV with out buying a apple TV guess we could use a cable but that's a pan. Got a roku really no need for every one to see the App screen but its kind of fun watching others do the puzzles and the Art work is great !!!

All in all great game a bit Pricey ... But we have enjoyed it !